Tuesday, November 24, 2009

NEW NEW NEW

Musketeer, ETS, and Scout ~_~ in Marsh

A LOT HAPPENED D:
Falencia made 2 Serpent Rifles (Bayonet, w/e you want to call it)
and the first one he crafted got this stat on it (without chipping):

HAX

And yeah it was really reallllyyy weird hahaha.. and um.
He gave it to me for time being since he won't be using it anyways
But neither am I because I'm lvling Vet nubs in Marsh :x
Rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwr

I'm trying to get ready for a Selva D:
Need to get more Cabbages and Golden Apples
and 18 or so Amethyst Fragments
and then I'll make phantomed make the soup for me
:D

AND ZOMG EXPERT LUTE STANCE FOR RIO but 4.2.6 /wrist
It's called Prelude
(Hey isnt there a car named Prelude)

My two favorite skills:

Con Fuoco
Requires Prelude stance level 5
Consumes SP 550, Ancient Star Orb x10
Targets all squad members within 6m of self
lvl10: 180s duration, aspd +10%, crit +10, accuracy +10


 
Con Impeto
requires Prelude stance level 15
Consumes SP 550, Ancient Star Orb x10
Targets all squad members within 6m of self
lvl10: 180s duration, block +10, eva +10,
20% chance to negate magic attacks


But to get this stance you need to finish the Prelude Stance Quest, but you need to have finished Hellena's Quest (which is a prerequisite for), Al Quetz Moreza Holy Water Chamber Quest, and completed Lorch Furuholmen (That is his kGE -and thus original and legitimate - last name) and Vincent Rio Recruitment Quest in order to get the Quest in the first place lol

I finished the last two, I just need to wait for the first two to be updated for me to finish -__-

Well I guess even before that I need to Expert my Vincent hahahahahhaa
That also means I'll probably keep my +6 92e Lute that I got for 520m



And find a Virgo Symbol.
But it's all in 4.2.6

OTL

0 comments:

Post a Comment