Saturday, October 17, 2009

Things to do

I maxed Equites on my Fighter and Flintlock on my Musketeer. (5~6 days)
I'm now lvling Hanging Guard on Grenmah :o it's going pretty fast!
Brunie is with Grenmah, expert grinding in Marsh
Viki is growing so fast! He's Veteran lvl 7 at the moment.
He'll be expert in no time!
Which is perfect because I only have 3 expert scrolls
I guess that means
  • 1 for Romina
  • 1 for Viki
  • 1 for Brunie!
I need to get moar later :x



Things I need to do:
  1. Level Romina to Expert: 50%+ (Veteran lvl 6+) in Marsh and AA
  2. Max Equites on Romina
  3. Level Brunie to Expert
  4. Raise another female Musketeer to expert


Things I think I need to do:
  1. Expert Claire & learn/max Hanging Guard
  2. Learn Hanging Guard on Fighter
  3. Vet 2nd Grace and merc over to alt
  4. Level Musketeers on alt and sell for vis



Characters I need to Vet:
* = I might sell away
  • Grace (lvl 90s+)
  • Lorch (lvl 80s)
  • Karjalainen (lvl 70s)
  • Calypso (lvl 70s)
  • Eduardo (lvl 50s)
  • Lisa (lvl 40s)
  • Soso (lvl 40s)
  • Andre (lvl 50s)*
  • Claude (lvl 50s)*

0 comments:

Post a Comment